3rd Party iPhone App for Gallery
A team of developers has released a new version of their native iPhone/iPad app for Gallery 3.
viGallery allows you to manage your photos and albums straight from your iOS device.
It isn't open source and it does cost $4, but it looks like a nice way to work with Gallery 3 from your Apple devices. Read on for features and requirements.
- manage multiple gallery installations
- upload photos from camera and device
- edit photo titles and descriptions
- edit album titles and descriptions
- delete photos and albums
- photo detail view with swipe-view function and image zoom
- local photo cache
- define the numbers of pictures per page (paging function) useful for big albums
- support for ssl/https websites
- user access to a Menalto Gallery 3
- an enabled REST API module (Gallery > Administration > Modules > REST API Module)