Gallery 1.5.6 Released!
Gallery 1.5.6 is now available for download. This is primarily a bug fix release but also includes a couple of minor new features. Even though this release contains no security fixes, we recommend that all users of Gallery 1.5.5-pl1 and earlier upgrade to this release to be as bug free as possible. You can download 1.5.6 from the Gallery 1 download page on SourceForge. Upgrade instructions are available on our documentation site.
Issues resolved in this release:
- User language was not set properly when logging in
- Users with permission to add comments could add comments even when they were globally disabled
- Navigator could jump to incorrect next or previous page
- Port was stripped from URLs
- The EXIF information for some Sony cameras were misreported
- Album validator is more effective
- Postnuke 0.8 is supported
- Recursive "email me when comments are added" is now available
- Capture dates can be rebuilt from files when jhead/exiftags is installed after items were added