Gallery Developer Conference 2011: Atlanta, you're invited!
It's that time for a Gallery Conference again, and this year we're trying something new. You're invited! If you can write code, documentation, design UIs, or provide support, you and your laptop are welcome to join us in Atlanta April 22nd and 23nd to get some work done.
- April 22nd - Focused "workshops" on all things Gallery. We'll get a schedule posted, but expect hour or two long hacking sessions on everything from the remote API to theming to documentation. Bring your questions about projects you're working on, or if you have things you'd like to pitch to the core team. Afterwards will of course be tasty food and drinks.
- April 23nd - Open Hacking. Network with other Gallery developers in person to pitch in and get work done on your Gallery related projects. Sometime in the afternoon we'll head out to play tourist in Atlanta.
Sound like fun? Here's what you need to do:
- Have played with Gallery 3 in some capacity and be ready to ask specific questions or contribute. This is not an end-user support event or a place to ask other people to do work for you.
- Get yourself and a laptop with wifi to the event in Atlanta, GA on those dates. (We'll be somewhere reachable by public transit from the Airport.)
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org your name, what you'd like to get out of the event, and some sort of detail so we know you're serious.
Depending on the level of response we get, we may need to limit capacity or alter the schedule. As the event gets closer, we'll post more details.
While this event is completely free, you're responsible for getting to and around Atlanta and paying for meals. There's a chance we will be able to provide a lunch, and a good chance Bharat will grab the tab at a bar afterwards, but it all depends on how big the crowd is.
Any questions? Ask them here!