I can't login anymore after a long time and after upgrading to php5 and Lenny.
Whatever I tried it always says: wrong password
- I tried the reset guide http://codex.gallery2.org/Gallery1:FAQ#I.27ve_forgotten_my_admin_password.21_How_can_I_reset_it.3F
- I can set the admin password but I never get any info to change the resetadmin file (or put sth in there) so I don't know it anything has changed.
- after "resetting" admin login still doesnt work
- I tried changing the if statement in login.php so no check on password will be done
- I changed the gallery session variable name to "g_session"
- I even tried to edit the albums/.users/(long number name) file, remove the passwort hash and inserting another MD5 hash. But it seems it is not a proper MD5 has which is in there originally "Hcb9004e29cbc87a723e882731fcef2a03bb"
- I have read so many infos in this forum but nothing helped.
The following information is required to get an answer:
Get this information from the PHP diagnostic (in the configuration wizard).
Gallery version: v1.4.3-pl2
Apache version: Apache/2.2.9 (Debian)
PHP version (don't just say PHP 4, please): PHP/5.2.6-1+lenny9 with Suhosin-Patch mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8g
Graphics Toolkit: Imagemagick (installed but in config a composition file or sth is not recognized although installed)
Operating system: Debian Lenny
Web browser/version (if applicable): Windows/Firefox 3.6.10