does this program allow users to sign up themselves and post pics?
Blog & G2 || floridave - Gallery Team
how do they do it?
With a module:
thanks Dave! But i get this error when I install:
An error has occurred while interacting with the database.
The exact nature of database errors is not captured unless Gallery debug mode is enabled in config.php. Before seeking support for this error please enable buffered debug output and retry the operation. Look near the bottom of the lengthy debug output to find error details.
Back to the Gallery
Error Detail -
Error (ERROR_STORAGE_FAILURE) : No map or entity description for: PendingUser
* in modules/core/classes/GalleryStorage/GalleryStorageExtras.class at line 1326 (GalleryCoreApi::error)
* in modules/core/classes/GalleryStorage.class at line 769 (GalleryStorageExtras::configureStore)
* in modules/core/classes/GalleryModule.class at line 156 (GalleryStorage::configureStore)
* in modules/core/PluginCallback.inc at line 230 (GalleryModule::installOrUpgrade)
* in modules/core/PluginCallback.inc at line 67 (PluginCallbackView::handleCallback)
* in main.php at line 450 (PluginCallbackView::renderImmediate)
* in main.php at line 104
* in main.php at line 88
How many items do you have? It might be worthwhile just starting over if you get a DB error.
Oh and what version do you have?
FAQ: What information is required when I ask for help in the forums?
core 188.8.131.52, new user reg. is: 1.0.14 i dont see why i would have to install again its pretty much new, i installed 3 few days ago. Everything went really good installing, no problems until now installing user reg. module.
Seems to work for me so I don't know what to say. Perhaps the down-loadable plug-ins did not function for you properly.
Try again. Deleting the module from the module directory.
That worked!! thanks Dave!