Hi Guys, I have a dedicated, and up to date Debian box running on some decent hardware. Its sole purpose is gallery.
Now taht i have a new SLR camera, when i attempt to add more than a few photos at once ( a few at a time is OK), I get errors like this ;
* in modules/core/classes/GalleryStorage/GalleryStorageExtras.class at line 1149 (gallerycoreapi::error)
* in modules/core/classes/GalleryStorage.class at line 547 (gallerystorageextras::removeallmapentries)
* in modules/core/classes/GalleryCoreApi.class at line 2975 (mysqlstorage::removeallmapentries)
* in modules/imageblock/classes/ImageBlockHelper.class at line 777 (gallerycoreapi::removeallmapentries)
* in modules/core/classes/helpers/GalleryEventHelper_simple.class at line 59 (imageblockhelper::handleevent)
* in modules/core/classes/GalleryCoreApi.class at line 2238 (galleryeventhelper_simple::postevent)
* in modules/core/classes/GalleryItem.class at line 440 (gallerycoreapi::postevent)
* in modules/core/classes/helpers/GalleryItemHelper_medium.class at line 183 (galleryphotoitem::save)
* in modules/core/classes/GalleryCoreApi.class at line 1668 (galleryitemhelper_medium::additemtoalbum)
* in modules/itemadd/ItemAddFromServer.inc at line 313 (gallerycoreapi::additemtoalbum)
* in modules/itemadd/ItemAddFromServer.inc at line 190 (itemaddfromserver::additem)
* in modules/core/ItemAdd.inc at line 159 (itemaddfromserver::handlerequest)
* in ??? at line 0 (itemaddcontroller::handlerequestwithprogressbar)
* in modules/core/classes/GalleryTemplateAdapter.class at line 1092
* in /storage/g2data/smarty/templates_c/%%2312554500/carbon/%%2E^2E1^2E11E2E2%%theme.tpl.php at line 141 (gallerytemplateadapter::trailer)
* in lib/smarty/Smarty.class.php at line 1255
* in modules/core/classes/GallerySmarty.class at line 61 (smarty::fetch)
* in modules/core/classes/GalleryTemplate.class at line 241 (gallerysmarty::fetch)
* in main.php at line 506 (gallerytemplate::display)
* in main.php at line 104
* in main.php at line 88
I have tried several things , from several articles, (on this forum and others) ... cleared caches, ruled out templates, performed database cleanups / checks, bumped every limit that I could find in php, mysql, etc ... yet i still get these errors.
Some of the articles seem to "blame" mysql and the solution is to just wait and do image uploads in dribs and drabs???
Does anyone have a better solution? I have complete control of the box and can do what i like with it, so open to any suggestions.