Gallery version: v2.3
Webserver (with version): Apache/2.2.6 (Unix) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.6 OpenSSL/0.9.8e PHP/4.4.7 mod_apreq2-20051231/2.5.7 mod_perl/2.0.2 Perl/v5.8.7
Database (with version): MySQL 5.0.45
PHP version (eg 4.2.1): 4.4.7
phpinfo URL (optional):
Operating system: Web browser/version: various
G1 version (for migration bugs): v1.3-cvs-rc4
Help! I'm attempting to convert over all my image galleries from an old v1.3-cvs-rc4 to the latest Gallery v2.3. I'm getting these errors when I hit the "import button":
Memory used: 23361672, total: 40M
* in modules/core/classes/GalleryDataItem.class at line 178 (gallerycoreapi::error)
* in modules/core/classes/GalleryUnknownItem.class at line 56 (gallerydataitem::create)
* in modules/core/classes/helpers/GalleryItemHelper_medium.class at line 148 (galleryunknownitem::create)
* in modules/core/classes/GalleryCoreApi.class at line 1668 (galleryitemhelper_medium::additemtoalbum)
* in modules/migrate/ConfirmImport.inc at line 910 (gallerycoreapi::additemtoalbum)
* in ??? at line 0 (confirmimportcontroller::performimport)
* in modules/core/classes/GalleryTemplateAdapter.class at line 1092
* in g2data_34bc6a1/smarty/templates_c/%%2972379487/matrix/%%3A^3A8^3A818B59%%theme.tpl.php at line 75 (gallerytemplateadapter::trailer)
* in lib/smarty/Smarty.class.php at line 1255
* in modules/core/classes/GallerySmarty.class at line 61 (smarty::fetch)
* in modules/core/classes/GalleryTemplate.class at line 241 (gallerysmarty::fetch)
* in main.php at line 506 (gallerytemplate::display)
* in main.php at line 104
* in modules/core/classes/GalleryEmbed.class at line 189
* in /usr1/drupal/temples/sites/all/modules/gallery/gallery_base.inc at line 202 (galleryembed::handlerequest)
* in /usr1/drupal/temples/sites/all/modules/gallery/gallery.module at line 452
* in ??? at line 0
* in /usr1/drupal/temples/includes/menu.inc at line 348
* in /usr1/drupal/temples/index.php at line 18
It doesn't appear that I'm bumping up against memory size issues. I should add that the g2data directory is world-writable, and writable by the web server user.
Can the G1->G2 import tool handle something this old? Also, I should reveal too that I was hitting an earlier error, where the converter was reporting that it could not find the file "photos.dat" in the Gallery g1 album directory. That file did not exist in my version of Gallery1 and I surmised that it might be looking for album.dat so I symlinked the file; i.e. photos.dat->album.dat in each album folder. That got me one step further in the import process.
I may try upgrading my v1.3 to a v1.5 or something that's a little newer and see if that helps.
Can anyone shed light on this? Thanks!
p.s. -- I accidentally posted this query as a comment to one of the "sticky" announcements, then I could not find a way to delete it. I apologize. I hope that the moderator or someone with higher privileges can delete it from that section.