PAID module development - Moderate
|Posted: Thu, 2008-10-23 23:00|
I am looking for an experienced Gallery developer to either develop the current 'Moderate' module or if preferred code a similar module from scratch.
The module will be shared with the Gallery community.
Anyone interested should contact me with a likely cost, and some description about their previous Gallery development work.
In summary, I require a module:
My requirements in more detail.
- The ability for registered users to upload photos into any album on the site. On upload the photos can only be accessed by users in the admin group, the owner of the album and the owner of the photo (the person who has just uploaded the photo).
- On upload an email is sent to Gallery admin and owner of the album (if different) to let them know about the new photo.
- There should be an approval screen which can only be accessed by registered users and admins. This should show a thumbnail of the photos uploaded. Admins can see all not approved photos from across the site. Registered users can only see photos for albums they own.
- In the main admin area the Gallery administrator can define the email templates mentioned above.
Ideally but not vital
- When someone uploads a photo, they are prompted to complete the photo title, keywords and custom data, ideally on one screen.
- Owners of the album and administrators shouldn't have to approve photos they have just uploaded.
If anyone thinks they can achieve this, please contact me with likely cost and any questions you might have.