Zip and Windows Servers (HOW TO)
|Posted: Thu, 2003-07-03 21:27|
Here is how to get ZipInfo to work with Windows servers:
1. Download Info-ZIP's UnZip from:
2. Create a folder named "Info-Zip" on your C:\ drive.
3. Move the unz542xN.exe file you downloaded to C:\Info-Zip.
4. Run unz542xN.exe from the C:\Info-Zip folder. This will extract 16 files. After successful extraction, you may delete the unz542xN.exe file you moved to the C:\Info-Zip folder.
5. Edit the "save_photos.php" file located in your main Gallery folder.
6. Change the string to read as follows (All you are doing is adding an UPPERCASE Z in front of the number 1):
7. Save the save_photos.php file.
8. Run the Gallery configuration script (i.e. /gallery/setup/index.php). Note, you may need to run configure.bat first.
9. Set the Zipinfo parameter to:
10. Set the Unzip parameter to:
11. Save your configuration. Note, you may want to run secure.bat now.
12. Test a zip upload!
Gallery version: 1.3.3