Please fill out the following form and take a look at the linked pages. The more information you supply, the better we can help you.
- How do I install Gallery 2?
- How can I find a solution for my problem?
Visit http://codex.gallery2.org for: Frequently Asked Questions, Debugging Instructions, Known Issues and much more
Also try your luck with the advanced search function of this website
- What are the installation requirements for Gallery 2?
- What information is required when asking for help in the forums?
- You can copy and paste a lot of the required information from "Site Admin" -> "Maintenance" -> "System Information" if your G2 is up and running.
Gallery version (not just "2.1.2"):
PHP version (5.2.1):
PHPInfo Link (see FAQ):
Webserver (e.g. Apache 2.2.30):
Database (e.g. MySql 4.0.11):
Activated toolkits (e.g. NetPbm, GD):
Operating system (e.g. windows XP):
Browser (e.g. Internet explorer):
Server version: 5.0.33
MySQL client version: 5.0.33
I have installed Gallery2 but there are some errors, i need help with fixing
when I start moodle in Modules-Activities theri is gallery i can insert gallery put this error show
Module "gallery2" is not readable - check permissions
Module gallery2: C:\XAMPP\xampp\htdocs\moodle\moodle/mod/gallery2/version.php was not readable