The following information is required to get an answer:
Get this information from the PHP diagnostic (in the configuration wizard).
Gallery URL (optional but very useful):
Apache version:1.3.37 (Unix)
PHP version (don't just say PHP 4, please):4.4.4 cgi
Operating system:FreeBSD unix26.hsphere.cc 6.1-RELEASE-p10 FreeBSD 6.1-RELEASE-p10 #0: Thu Oct 12 12:30:13 EDT 2006
Web browser/version (if applicable): 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_gdr.050301-1519IS
I seem to have damaged my main admin account.
Admin Logon Error
Deleted admin album after moving items out of it
Error is displayed after user name and password is entered and logon button sellected. Line 2 of error is an active link "Back To Gallery" which takes the user back to Gallery in administration display mode. All adminiistration functionality is available for use.
If log Off is selected the album is returned in view only mode without the error being displayed.
If while logged on as administrator the "go to album link is sellected the error is repeated.
Work around found - Ceated a second admin account and can access administration functionality without error.
With second admin account created the delete button was activated for the original admin account from the second admin account.
Caution comment to Applejack: First / Original admin account owns the main page in gallery. Don't delete admin without understanding the possible effects.
Question if the main page is moved to ownership of admin2 will admin2 inherit the error as part of the page or will the error remain part of the original admin acc as part of the admin id.
Obviously I need to tidy up my mysql DB based on the text of the error. I am completely new to sql. What do I need to delete?
An error has occurred.
Back to the Gallery
Error Detail -
Error (ERROR_MISSING_OBJECT) : Missing object for 29
* in modules/core/classes/GalleryStorage/GalleryStorageExtras.class at line 1852 (gallerycoreapi::error)
* in modules/core/classes/GalleryStorage/GalleryStorageExtras.class at line 109 (gallerystorageextras::_identifyentities)
* in modules/core/classes/GalleryStorage.class at line 293 (gallerystorageextras::loadentities)
* in modules/core/classes/helpers/GalleryEntityHelper_simple.class at line 82 (mysqlstorage::loadentities)
* in modules/core/classes/GalleryCoreApi.class at line 2382 (galleryentityhelper_simple::loadentitiesbyid)
* in modules/core/classes/GalleryView.class at line 379 (gallerycoreapi::loadentitiesbyid)
* in modules/core/ShowItem.inc at line 119 (galleryview::_getitem)
* in modules/core/classes/GalleryView.class at line 273 (showitemview::_getitem)
* in main.php at line 386 (showitemview::doloadtemplate)
* in main.php at line 87
* in main.php at line 80
* in /hsphere/local/home/applenz/applejack.net.nz/programs/gallery2/main.php at line 3
Gallery version 2.1.2
PHP version 4.4.4 cgi
Webserver Apache/1.3.37 (Unix) Vortech_PHP/1.0 FrontPage/188.8.131.5223 mod_throttle/3.1.2 mod_ssl/2.8.28 OpenSSL/0.9.7e-p1
Database mysql 4.0.27
Operating system FreeBSD unix26.hsphere.cc 6.1-RELEASE-p10 FreeBSD 6.1-RELEASE-p10 #0: Thu Oct 12 12:30:13 EDT 2006
Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050915 Firefox/1.0.7