I registered with www.poeweb.com to provide me webhosting with Gallery2. I installed Gallery2 using the "Instant Installer" given in the site admin page. I did setup a sub domain and a DB. The installation was sucessful. I could see all the files in the "File Manager". After that, any PHP file I try to open (installer.php, index.php), all are giving 500 error. Please advise.
Please fill out the following form and take a look at the linked pages. The more information you supply, the better we can help you.
- How do I install Gallery 2?
- How can I find a solution for my problem?
Visit http://codex.gallery2.org for: Frequently Asked Questions, Debugging Instructions, Known Issues and much more
Also try your luck with the advanced search function of this website
- What are the installation requirements for Gallery 2?
- What information is required when asking for help in the forums?
- You can copy and paste a lot of the required information from "Site Admin" -> "Maintenance" -> "System Information" if your G2 is up and running.
Gallery version (not just "2"):
PHP version (e.g. 4.3.11):
PHPInfo Link (see FAQ):
Webserver (e.g. Apache 1.3.33):
Database (e.g. MySql 4.0.11):
Activated toolkits (e.g. NetPbm, GD):
Operating system (e.g. Linux):
Browser (e.g. Firefox 1.0):