Hi guys, I had a problem during the installation of the gallery 2.0
The error is:
X Unable to install the core module
X Error installing Gallery Core
Something went wrong when we tried to install the core module. What to do next?
1. Go to the System Checks step of the installer and make sure all checks shows 'Success'. A common issue is that the file integrity warning is ignored.
2. If there are no warnings or failures in the System Checks step, empty your storage directory and delete the database tables and start the installation process a second time (redo all steps).
3. Please visit the G2 FAQ and read the Known issues section of the Readme.
4. If the problem persists, please copy the installation log which is located at /hosting/sites/08/82/0000882/htdocs/gallery2/g2data//install_e3791.log and attach it (as install.log.zip) to a new forum topic in the G2 support forum or, if possible, just add a link to the install.log in the forum topic such that the support staff can analyze it if necessary.
Error (ERROR_BAD_PARAMETER) : /hosting/sites/08/82/0000882/htdocs/gallery2/modules/core/classes/helpers/../../../../themes/matrix/theme.inc
* in modules/core/classes/helpers/GalleryPluginHelper_simple.class at line 108 (CoreModule::error)
* in modules/core/classes/helpers/GalleryPluginHelper_simple.class at line 102 (CoreModule::loadPlugin)
* in modules/core/classes/GalleryCoreApi.class at line 200 (CoreModule::loadPlugin)
* in modules/core/CoreModuleExtras.inc at line 168 (CoreModule::loadPlugin)
* in modules/core/module.inc at line 487 (CoreModule::upgrade)
* in modules/core/classes/GalleryModule.class at line 157 (CoreModule::upgrade)
* in install/steps/InstallCoreModuleStep.class at line 131 (CoreModule::installOrUpgrade)
* in install/index.php at line 201 (InstallCoreModuleStep::processRequest)
Anyone can help me???
Gallery version (not just "2.1"):
PHP version (5.0.4):
PHPInfo Link (http://www.paolo.brianzoni.it/php-info.php):
Webserver (Apache 2.0):
Operating system (Linux):
Browser (Firefox 1.0.7):