Please fill out the following form and take a look at the linked pages. The more information you supply, the better we can help you.
- How do I install Gallery 2?
- How can I find a solution for my problem?
Visit http://codex.gallery2.org for: Frequently Asked Questions, Debugging Instructions, Known Issues and much more
Also try your luck with the advanced search function of this website
- What are the installation requirements for Gallery 2?
- What information is required when asking for help in the forums?
- You can copy and paste a lot of the required information from "Site Admin" -> "Maintenance" -> "System Information" if your G2 is up and running.
Gallery version (not just "2"): 2.0.2 full
PHP version (e.g. 4.3.11): 4.3.9
PHPInfo Link (see FAQ): http://www.collins.net/info.php
Webserver (e.g. Apache 1.3.33): 1.3.33
Database (e.g. MySql 4.0.11): 4.0.25
Activated toolkits (e.g. NetPbm, GD):
Operating system (e.g. Linux): OS X 10.3 server
Browser (e.g. Firefox 1.0): safari
I get the error message 03 forbidden You don't have permission to access /gallery2/install/ on this server. when I try to open http://www.hcscolby.org/gallery2/install/index.php I get the error message. permissions are set to 777 for gallery2 and all sub directories and the g2data dir is also set to 777 both directories are in root directory of the web site. Can anyone give me any help on how to continue?