12 questions on where to modify the matrix theme.
|Posted: Sat, 2006-01-14 16:38|
I want to modify my matrix theme but the theme itself isn't very helpfull. The code isn't self explanatory and the blocks are defined somewhere else.
So here are my 12 questions. When you look at:
Where do I find the html code/parameters for the following?
1) In main gallery or album view the links for "Diashow" shouldn't be visible. The links should only appear where they are usefull, e.g in albums with visible pictures.
2) The text "View latest comments" - where does it come from? I need it in german and have to translate it.
3) The Block titled "Ältere Bilder vor dem Jahr 2000". I made my sidebar 200px wide and the titles of the albums are cut off to early. Where do I set the parameter that the displayed amount of characters is more than 15 after which the name gets cut and "..." added.
4) Where can I add "center" to the "Random Picture Block"? The random picture doesn't look nice with the big white space to the right
Going to an individual picture e.g.:
5) Where can I set how many pictures get shown in the microthumb navigation? I would like to have a more G1.5 like style to show the last and upcoming 3 pictures.
6) Where can I set that the microthumb navigation is only on top of the picture and not underneath?
7) Where (!) in the file to display the individual picture is the place to insert code for a banner (advertising) - the space to the right is big enough for a skyscraper banner.
8) I only need "Via Fotokasten drucken" in my cart as it's a cart feature I think. I don't need it as a seperate link in the sidebar. Where can I configure this?
9) Where can I change the display in the "title bar"? I want to have "Date, Owner, Size and maxSize" beneath each other in one row to safe space not underneath each other like now.
10) Where can I change the Block above the "Random picture Block" to display a message like "You are here:" above the Album name. This will make it more clearly to the user what this block means.
11) In picture view I have no link "Add to cart" but this is necessary in this view. How can I add this link ?
12) I also have configured to see my cart in the sidebar, the album and picture view - but the block is only visible in the gallery main view.
Thanks for your patience