I've created a new theme for Gallery2 called Tien. Currently this is my first go at creating this theme and I will improve on it, if you notice any problems, please let me know!
Tien specific features
- Layout separates albums from photos and places them at a seperate part on the page.
- Subalbums can be displayed, and a maximum nr to display can be set.
- Albums can be shown with or without thumbnails.
Tien specific notes
- Does not look good with color packs. However, this is a theme so that is ok.
- Rearrange items puts in the pagebreaks at the wrong places because album items are displayed differently with this theme. Rearranging does work though!
- I haven't done localizations but did put all new texts in smarty tags, if anybody wants; feel free to translate and compile
tien-screenshot-1.jpg: Albums view
tien-screenshot-2.jpg: Albums + items view
tien-screenshot-3.jpg: Item view
tien-screenshot-4.jpg: Colorpack "After dark"
Because of problems with uploading in this forum I have a server hosting the files for the moment:
tien.zip with source images
tien.zip without source images
- v0.1.6 (bugfix)
- Fixed a small bug that made a notice appear
- Added option to show each albums total descendant count. (This is for the albums inside the current album)
- v0.1.4 (bugfix)
- Made subalbums thumbnails option available for more then 2 columns display.
- Added thumbnails for subalbums option.
- Added a colorpack: "After dark".
- fixed a stylesheet bug.
- Added a logo button for this theme itself.
- fixed a minor typo.
ps, all drawings and the rabbit that appear in the screenshots are my own. Yes, the rabbit has real stripes. No, I unfortunately do not own the SLR ;)