|Posted: Wed, 2005-03-23 18:14|
I'm having some performance problems, when my gallery page loads in my browser, php.exe on the server jumps to max CPU usage and it takes nearly 30 seconds to load the initial page with 18 thumbnails from the gallery. Which I feel is pretty slow... asked a friend to access the page at the same time as me and then I got "Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\_web\Gallery2Beta\cache\entity\7\4\742.inc on line 1"
After some searching I thought running BuildAllDerivatives.php might solve this problem, but sadly it was just as slow afterwards. I then started looking for some php accelerator, but I can't manage to find a freeware one for Windows/IIS.
The specs for the server is Celeron 2.4GHz 384MB memory