Hi all, I am very happy with gallery2, but I want one configuration step more,
My question is, how to disable link attribute rel="nofollow" in my links in gallery 2?
Example you can find here, take a look, in source code for example,
Thanks in advance,
Please fill out the following form and take a look at the linked pages. The more information you supply, the better we can help you. Remove this FAQ information from your post before submitting.
- How do I install Gallery 2?
- How can I find a solution for my problem?
Visit http://codex.gallery2.org for: Frequently Asked Questions, Debugging Instructions, Known Issues and much more
Also try your luck with the advanced search function of this website
- What are the installation requirements for Gallery 2?
- What information is required when asking for help in the forums?
- You can copy and paste a lot of the required information from "Site Admin" -> "Maintenance" -> "System Information" if your G2 is up and running.
Gallery version (not just "2"):
PHP version (e.g. 5.1.6):
PHPInfo Link (see FAQ):
Webserver (e.g. Apache 1.3.33):
Database (e.g. MySql 5.0.32):
Activated toolkits (e.g. NetPbm, GD):
Operating system (e.g. Linux):
Browser (e.g. Firefox 2.0):