I with my friend wrote simple utility to add images to any Gallery2 (We use G2 and we like it so much ;) Our gallery http://gallery.wooden-rock.ru/).
I made a little site for it:
- Open any images from local computer.
- Set title, subtitle and description to selected photos (batch set).
- Also set tags to photos (need to extend g2 protocol).
- Save your photos with full description to own album files (.g2a).
- Open .g2a albums from local computer.
- Connect to any Gallery2 using login/password authefication.
- Load album tree from remote server.
- Send your photos whith full information to selected album.
- Resize photos before sending to selected size whith keeping EXIF data (using exiv2 library).
g2manager is absolutly free, you can download it from download page: